It’s Strategy Saturday and we’re “Being Strategic”.
Today’s topic: Questions You Can Ask to Move into the New Year
1. Who else do you need on your team to support future projects and initiatives? When you ask this question it helps you better understand what collaborators and strategic alliances make sense for you.
2. What additional resources do we need? The biggest challenge for small business owners is capacity. How you spend your funds is important. When you have a good idea of what resources you need it helps you better understand what expenses you’ll have and how to budget accordingly for them.
3. How do we create new opportunities for the new year? Before delving into this one on its own, I’d encourage you to first do a SWOT analysis. Take a look at the strengths and weaknesses of your company and then ask yourself what are the opportunities and threats. Lift up the opportunities and see how you can successfully take advantage of them.
4. What personal truth will you carry into the new year? Entrepreneurs are their business and it’s important to be mindful and aware of who you are, your values and truths and how they align with your business and operations.
5. What will have changed for you and your business by the end of the year? Once you’ve asked yourself the 4 questions above, ask this final question. When you know the answer you can set some key milestones for your business to ensure that you meet your objectives.